- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs, to the DeVilbiss 5L.